Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Lucy Park Naturally Air-Conditioned On First Wednesday Of August


With the outer world chilled chillier than I chill my interior space, with the temperature in the low 70s, I ventured back to Lucy Park this first Wednesday of September, for some perfectly pleasant nature communing via hiking through the Lucy Park backwoods jungle.

As you can see via the phone photo documentation of the Lucy Park suspension bridge, green foliage is not yet succumbing to the coming regularly scheduled autumn color change, along with the annual epidemic leaf droppage.

I thought today, with the cloud cover blocking the sun, with the outer world being naturally air-conditioned, that Lucy Park would be busy.

But, it was not.

I only saw two other humans. Even on a super HOT day I see way more humans than just two.

Rain was on the weather menu for this morning. But, once again, the forecast failed. No drippage.

Perhaps drippage will arrive later today, when I make my way to ALDI...

No comments: