Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Remembering Blackberry Milkshakes At Fife's Pick-Quick With Theo, David & Ruby


Last night, scrolling through the gallery of Microsoft OneDrive Memories of the Day, a feature I did not realize, til last night, was something one could do, I came upon the photo you see here.

One of my all-time favorites.

Theo, David and Ruby and their parental units, Mamas Michele and Kristin, were taking me to the Sea-Tac airport to send me to Arizona for a week, before making my way back to Texas.

On the way to Sea-Tac we stopped at the iconic Pick-Quick Burger restaurant in Fife. In addition to Pick-Quick Burgers we all had fresh blackberry milkshakes.

The Tacoma Trio of Theo, David and Ruby were still kids way back in August of 2017.

All three are now teenagers.

That week in Washington, back in 2017, was the most fun I have had being an uncle in a long long long time. I'd thought my fun uncle days were over.

I was quite pleased to learn my fun uncle days were not over...

No comments: