Monday, April 29, 2024

Microsoft OneDrive Memory Remember Joe T. Garcia's In Fort Worth


Took me a moment or two to remember this Microsoft Windows OneDrive Memory from this Day.

I think the year was 2002. The location is Joe T. Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, in the Stockyards zone of Fort Worth.

We had Chicken Fajitas and two Pitchers of Margaritas. This made for some fun after leaving Joe T. Garcia's to walk the main drag of the Stockyards.

The outdoor patio area of Joe T.'s is quite the site to see. I believe the pool is no longer there. Too many incidents of people ending up in the pool who did not want to end up in the pool.

The first time my mom and dad visited me in Texas, was in, I think, October of 2001.

9/11 had happened. The world was not anywhere near back to normal. But, I took mom and dad to lunch at Joe T. Garcia's where we had chili rellenos. No Pitchers of Margaritas. I think that visit we also went to Riscky's BBQ in the Stockyards and had the all you can eat ribs.

It gets hard to remember details as one gets increasingly elderly. These daily memories from Microsoft help...

No comments: