Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving Walking Fantasy Of Lights With Mean Step-Sister


This morning of Thanksgiving of 2023 I drove to MSU (Midwestern State University) to walk around this year's Fantasy of Light installation.

I saw a few new installations.

And above, one of Cinderella's mean stepsisters looks different this year, that being the one on the left, looking meaner than the one she replaced.


I saw this dachshund weiner dog when I drove by this location a couple days ago.

I know an elderly lady from my old home state of Washington, now living in Virginia, who would be a likely candidate to be an old lady with way too many cats. Instead, this elderly lady collects dachshunds, both live and in other forms. 

Such as dachshund decorations of various sorts. Like dachshund Christmas tree ornaments, dachshund figurines, dachshund themed dinner plates, clothing with dachshunds, paintings of dachshunds, dachshund wallpaper, I forget what else. 

Plus one real live cat. The dachshund elderly lady has one cat.


The above is something new. It looked sort of Stephen Kingish, like Children of the Corn. Apparently, it is some sort of choir. A sign said as much, plus I saw a loudspeaker.

It has been a couple years since I walked the Fantasy of Lights at night. I think it was the Christmas season before COVID when last I joined the throngs walking among the lights.

Anyway, I hope y'all have yourselves a mighty fine Thanksgiving....

No comments: