Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sunday With The Shadow Of The One-Armed Lucy Park Thin Man

With the temperature in the mid 70s on this first Sunday of the 2023 version of November, it was back to the Lucy Park backwoods jungle I ventured for some high speed, mud-free walking.

Lucy Park was busy on this perfect weather day.

Real busy.

Lots of disc golfers, walker, baby stroller pushers, dog walkers, biker, scooters and picnickers. 

I can not remember when last I went on a picnic. I used to have a small portable grill to take to a park for barbecuing purposes. I need to get another one of those.

I forgot to make mention of the photo. That looks like the Shadow of the One-Armed Lucy Park Thin Man, in the Lucy Park backwoods jungle.

The next several days are scheduled to be warm, before we get chilly again...

No comments: