Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Dark Stormy Thunder Booming Flooding Wednesday At My Wichita Falls Location


The stormy view out my computer room window this morning of the final Wednesday of the 2023 version of April.

Rain has been falling copiously in downpour mode ever since today dawned dark and noisy with thunder booms closely following lightning flashes.

Flooding has made the moat that forms when too much rain falls the most moat I have seen since I have been at this location. 

The moat necessitates taking a detour, through some puddling, to make it to my vehicle's location, under cover, in the carport.

Any nature communing in walk mode will need to happen in Walmart today.

Nature communing in Walmart takes the form of fast walking the aisles whilst being in anthropologic observation mode making note of all the bizarre iterations of humanity who populate the Walmart closest to my home location...

No comments: