Monday, April 17, 2023

Madame McNutty, Linda Lou & Brother Jake With Skagit Tulips


What you see here was posted on Facebook, yesterday, by the entity known as Madame McNutty. A tulip field scene from our old home zone of the Skagit Valley, with the Mount Baker volcano hovering above.

This Facebook post led to a dialogue between my little brother, Jake, who recently moved back to the Skagit Valley from Arizona, Linda Lou, and the aforementioned Madame McNutty.

In that dialogue we learn who lives in that house you see on the right, above the tulips...

Jake Jones--That's where I'm living now.

Madame McNutty--I’m green with envy!!!

Linda Lou--hi Jake!

Jake Jones--Hello Linda Lou!

Linda Lou--I have been out to see the fields during weekdays. (less traffic) I will see if I spot your house when I journey that way again.

Jake Jones--And when I say, "that's where I'm living now." I'm now living in the house in the photo.
___________________

The last time I was in the Skagit Valley in April was way back in the year 2006. I did not see any tulips at that point in time, due to the fact I did not make it out to the Skagit Flats, where the tulips bloom...

No comments: