Friday, April 14, 2023

With Linda Lou In Lucy Park While Prudy Judy Gardens


It was back to Lucy Park I ventured on this HOT day in Texas. With a clear blue sky with nary a cloud in sight. And the air heated into the 80s.

Linda Lou spent some time with me today in Lucy Park. During the course of visiting with Linda Lou she told me about a mighty fine lunch she had yesterday in Anacortes with Betty Jo Bouvier, Honey Lulu and Mr. Clyde.

If I make it to Washington this summer I hope to have a mighty fine time seeing Linda Lou, Betty Jo Bouvier, Mr. Clyde, and a few others.

Speaking of people from my high school years.


Another person with whom I attended Burlington-Edison High School, showed up this morning on a poster advertising World Wide Naked Gardening Day.

This particular person was a bit of a Prudy Judy when I knew her in high school. Nice to see that the 2023 version is so free spirited....

No comments: