Saturday, April 22, 2023

There For The Sex At The Lucy Park Log Cabin


The temperature heated into the 90s yesterday. And then today, on the next to last Saturday of the 2023 version of April, the temperature plummeted to way below 90. Consequently, I was way under dressed when I went to Lucy Park this morning. I was in shorts and t-shirt, when sweatpants and sweatshirt were what was needed.

I pulled into my regular Lucy Park parking spot by the Lucy Park log cabin to find myself a bit surprised by a sign which had been hung on the fence that surrounds the Lucy Park log cabin.

"HERE FOR THE SEX"

It took dense me a moment or two to figure out one of those gender reveal events was taking place in the Lucy Park log cabin.

Way back in the middle of February I texted my sister, Jackie, and asked what was revealed at the gender reveal event of my Favorite Christopher Nephew and soon to be mama, Carissa.

The answer to that question came in the form of a photo sent to my phone.


Apparently, the gender reveal at the Chris and Carissa gender reveal event came in the form of some sort of smoke bomb. Pink smoke if a girl, blue smoke if a boy.

That is Christopher on the right, arms in the air, happy at the it's gonna be a boy news.

I do not know when the due date is. I must remember to inquire...

No comments: