Sunday, April 2, 2023

First Sunday Of April Showers With Thunder Booms

 


The predicted thunderstorm arrived a couple hours late on this first Sunday of the 2023 version of April.

A long downpour has poured down a large enough volume of water that the view of the street from my kitchen window looks like the road is a river.

The lightning strikes, so far, have all been further than a mile distant, so the booms are not loud and concussive enough to scare the cat. If I had a cat.

Earlier today, before noon, I was able to have a mighty fine walk around Sikes Lake, with throngs of fellow walkers. Under a clear blue sky.

Currently the outer world looks to be brightening up a little. So, perhaps I will still be able to make my regularly scheduled Sunday visit to Walmart for anthropological observing humans purposes...

No comments: