Monday, December 9, 2019

Mystery Of Missing Tacoma Amazon Package Solved

Yesterday I made mention of the fact of an Amazon package that had not arrived which the sender told me was supposed to have been already delivered multi days prior.

As in last Wednesday.

I was told this was a large package, thus it likely would not have gone airborne in a strong wind if Amazon had left the package on my porch.

Yesterday I also mentioned another package, one that had arrived, but which, though the address was correct, the recipient does not reside at my address.

So, this morning I ventured to the mailroom where I passed off the erroneous package to someone else to handle. I then made mention of the fact of the missing Amazon package. I was then informed that several packages were in the mailroom, awaiting being united with their rightful recipient.

And so the mystery of the missing Amazon package was solved.

I soon secured a hand-truck so as to easily roll the HUGE package back to my abode. Eventually I was able to navigate up a series of stairs and into my entry zone where I posed the HUGE box for photo documentation purposes.

Which is what you see above.

I then texted the sender of the HUGE box to ask if this was something I should open now, or was it intended that I wait for the regular Christmas package opening time frame.

I was quickly advised that I should open the box now. I proceeded to do so, to soon find something inside the box which I suspect will be greatly improving the days to follow in a mighty fine way.

Thanks, Tacoma Trio & Parental Units. I needed that...

No comments: