Saturday, December 7, 2019

Happy December Thanksgiving From Tacoma Trio


I did not check my mailbox yesterday til after dark.

I'm talking about the old-fashioned mailbox, the one which holds envelopes on which stamps have been attached. A few days can go by between times I check the mailbox. I think the most recent checking was on Wednesday.

Anyway, last night I found an envelope from Tacoma. When I opened the envelope I found a card. When I opened the card three photos fell out.

And on the card I saw "Happy Thanksgiving" written by mama Michele.

The three photos were Ruby, David and Theo.

I arranged the photos and the card on my computer table and took the photo you see above.

A few months ago I was fairly certain I was going to be seeing Ruby, David and Theo, and their parental units, in Arizona, during the week in which Thanksgiving occurred. But, that did not come to pass.

My current next expected time to see Ruby, David and Theo is next summer. I am looking forward to having myself a mighty fine time with that fun trio. I am also hoping to see Spencer Jack. And Spencer's cousin, Hank Frank, for the first time. Along with Spencer and Hank's parental units.

I have not yet decided whether or not it is a good idea to bring my mountain bike along. Theo has become quite the mountain biker since last I rolled with him and his siblings. And Tacoma has some mighty fine mountain bike trails.

No comments: