Saturday, December 14, 2019

MSU Fantasy Of Lights Reminding Linda Lou's Skagit Valley Graham Cracker House

Today, on this second Saturday of the final December of the second decade of the current century I got some Vitamin D by rolling my bike north on the Circle Trail, under a bright blue pre-winter sky, eventually making my way to MSU to roll around the mid-day Fantasy of Lights.

I am scheduled later today to lead a tour group past the best of the Wichita Falls Christmas lights. That happens after dark.

Rolling the trail through the Fantasy of Lights today I came upon a fantasy which brought the Skagit Valley's Linda Lou to mind.

With that fantasy being the Gingerbread House you see above, with Humpty Dumpty way in the background.

The reason this Fantasy of Lights MSU Gingerbread House reminded me of Linda Lou was due to Linda Lou being in the online news from the Skagit Valley with an account of Linda Lou's creative re-imagining of a classic Gingerbread House, using a different building block to create a Graham Cracker House.


The above is the photo documentation of Linda Lou's Graham Cracker House which illustrated the news about Linda Lou's Christmas construction. I would give credit to the photographer who photographed Linda Lou's Graham Cracker House, but that information is not known by me.

Please also not the creatively imaginative mouse on the left and the marshmallow snowman on the right.

I do not know if Linda Lou's Graham Cracker Houses are available for purchase at the Linda Lou Skagit Valley Jam Factory. I suspect by special order, only, if they are available...

No comments: