Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Wichita Falls Caribbean Black Panther Warning Signs

Yesterday I think I mentioned that I had adopted a Black Panther baby who I named Blackie.

After learning about my adopted Black Panther baby someone with the fairly common name of Anonymous suggested that Blackie should visit Planned Parenthood lest I find myself with a herd of little Blackies.

I am almost 100% certain that Blackie is not going to become an unmarried Baby Mama. Planned Parenthood does its job. Well, at least it did before damage done by the Mango Menace.

It had been many days since I have taken a tour of my Caribbean neighborhood, so today I opted to do so.

I was very pleased whilst walking the alley between Tobago and Barbados to see one of my neighbors has installed a sign indicating people should be on the lookout for Blackie making an alley crossing.

But, Blackie is a Black Panther, not an Alley Cat...

No comments: