Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gar The Texan Ex In Booger Reds Saloon Drinking Buffalo Butt Beer

I've been inadvertently going down memory lane the last hour, or two, looking at all the photos I've got stuck on this computer.

It started with a successful search for a Red, White and Blue Bikini Float at Tombstone Arizona's Helldorado Days Parade and ended with Gar the Texan sitting on a saddle in Booger Reds Saloon, in the Fort Worth Stockyards, drinking Buffalo Butt beer while Gar's now ex-wife sits next to him chain smoking between her Buffalo Butts.

I sort of understood Gar the Texan's attraction to the now ex-wife, what with that shapely figure she sports, but I had a lot of trouble getting past the chain smoking.

You can likely tell by looking at her in the picture, but if you can't, I'll tell you, Gar's ex is a German girl. He found her somewhere in the Fatherland, barely able to speak a word of English, but longing to come to America to be the wife of a wealthy, handsome American man.

Eventually she settled for Gar the Texan.

I do not know if Gar the Texan's ex is being sent back to the Fatherland, or what. I try not to pry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pic looks familiar. altered? lol

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Durango Darlin'...I don't have a problem with prying...it's in my nature, but Gar isn't talking :-(

Maybe though at the Labor Day Weekend Slumber Party that we are having at his pad...he'll loosen those lips! :-)

Durango said...

CT2---Last I heard Gar's been getting his place outfitted for the coming big slumber party, new furniture and a new entertainment center.

Gar said...

I'm working on it.

Fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round.