Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Wild Women Of Fort Worth Are Prairie Bound This Morning

In less than an hour dozens of Wild Women will be traipsing over the Tandy Hills in Fort Worth. A few Manly Men will be joining the Wild Women.

Yesterday the Queen of Wink and Princess Annie packed an overnight bag and left Wink, destination undisclosed.

I suspect Wink's Royalty will be among the Wild Women on the Fort Worth prairie this morning.

It is currently barely above freezing out there, at 35 degrees. It was 30 when I went in the pool at 7:30. And the hot tub at 7:31. So we are warming up fast to the predicted high of 52.

My window of time is narrowing down when I have to decide if I'm joining the Wild Women. Or not. It is less than a half hour til the traipsing begins. Way earlier than my usual traipsing time. And with me being the creature of habit that I am, this time shift is real difficult for me. That and it's cold out there. I don't handle cold very well.

1 comment:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Your powers of deduction are uncanny!