Sunday, February 11, 2024

Snow Is On The Menu For Today's Super Bowl Party


I thought we were done with this type thing, with clear sailing til Spring, with no more freezing, ice, or snow. 

I thought wrong.

Snow is on the weather menu at my North Texas location for this second Sunday of the second month of 2014, also known as Super Bowl Sunday.

Rain began dripping late yesterday, and continued to drip all night long, and continues to drip.

A strong wind is scheduled to be blowing today, making for a wind chill real feel of the temperature being below freezing.

If I go on a salubrious walk today it will be in the climate-controlled confines of Walmart.

My Super Bowl Party is scheduled to start at 4 this afternoon. BBQed baby back pork ribs, biscuits dipped in garlic butter, pizza, chicken wings and apple cider is today's football menu.

Arrive early to secure a good seat...

No comments: