Thursday, January 4, 2024

Dense Fog Grounds Me In My North Texas Location


A dense fog has rolled into town from the ocean, or somewhere, on this 4th morning of the new year of 2024.

In addition to being foggy, the outer world is currently cold. Above freezing, but, still cold.

The foggy view you see above is what I see out my kitchen window as I make an Instant Pot of French Onion Soup.

Hot soup on a cold winter day seemed the thing to do today.

I think I shall forego outer world walking today, perhaps doing so at one of my many Walmart walking venues. Or not.

Currently, in the long-range weather forecast for my location, Saturday, January 13 is the only day with the following in the forecast...

Cloudy and very cold with occasional snow and flurries.

I am not in the mood for either "very cold" or "snow and flurries"...

No comments: