Friday, September 9, 2022

Goofy Google Memories From September 9


Another Google look back at my memories from this September 9 day, which I do not much remember.

Upper left, that would be me, in the Fort Worth Stockyards, in front of a Durango banner. 

Took a second to figure out the upper right is my bike handlebars pointing at Lake Wichita, with Mount Wichita in the distance.

Under Mount Wichita in the distance is a sign indicating the Texas town of Sanderson. I have never been to Sanderson. That town is in West Texas, I think. I will see if I made a webpage about Sanderson. Seems like I did after someone from Sanderson asked me to. 

Yes, found it. Sanderson. In what is known as Big Bend Country.

Under the Sanderson sign that looks to be the Wyler Aerial Tramway. I have never had the pleasure of riding in this tramway, hence it is not a memory of mine.

The Wyler Aerial Tramway takes you from El Paso up to the top of Ranger Peak, in the Franklin Mountains.

So, this time only two of the five memories are things I actually remember.

I am guessing that is El Paso in the photo to the left of the Wyler Aerial Tramway. 

I wish I had more exciting memories than what Google indicates I have...

No comments: