Thursday, September 29, 2022

Back To Lucy Park With A Big Tree & No Jungle Grass


It was back to Lucy Park I ventured on this final Thursday of the 2022 version of September. The temperature was barely into the 80s, with a strong wind gusting. Making for an extremely pleasant communing with nature.

I do not know why I never noticed the big tree you see above, before. It is a HUGE gnarly thing with whacky looking limbs looking menacing.

This tree is located near where I park. I think I am usually fiddling with my music device when I walk by it, which may be why I never noticed it before.

Continuing on past the big tree I was soon in the Lucy Park backwoods jungle where I immediately thought something seemed off. Dense boy that I be, it took me a minute to figure out what was wrong.


Since I last walked the path through the Lucy Park jungle, the tall grass, taller than me, has disappeared. Mowed down and removed. I suspect there was some worry that, with the grass turning brown, it could easily turn into a big wildfire.

With the tall grass gone the jungle look is also gone. Also gone was any worry that I might come upon a large slithering reptile.

As you can see, once again, the sky at my location on the planet is void of any clouds. Clear blue no matter what direction you look..

No comments: