Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Escaping Musty McNutty Gaslighting Via Wichita Bluff Nature Area


What you are looking at here is the picnic pavilion at the highest point in the Wichita Bluff Nature Area, looking east, where you can almost see the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Wichita Falls.

This morning Musty McNutty gaslighted me about needing liposuction to deal with excess adipose tissue.

I feel so sad when someone fat shames me.

So, to deal with my sadness, I drove to the west entry to the Wichita Bluff Nature Area to do some fast walking, hoping to burn off some of that fat Musty McNutty is shaming me about.

The temperature was in the 80s. The wind was supposed to be gusting to nearly 30 miles per hour. I did not experience any gusting that seemed to reach that speed. 

I think tomorrow, if conditions remain the same as today, I may opt for the shade of Lucy Park to get in my regularly scheduled fat burning.

In the meantime I brace myself for more Musty McNutty gaslighting...

No comments: