Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Humid Lucy Park Jungle Walk With Lukewarm Shower


It was back to Lucy Park I ventured this morning on this first Tuesday of the 2022 version of June. As you can see, clouds are blocking a blue sky, today.

It was only 86 degrees when I arrived at my destination, but felt way HOTTER due to the high humidity which has come to town due to the recent rain deluge.

Even though it was HOT enough for snakes in the grass to be slithering, I opted to hike the backwoods zone of Lucy Park.

As you can see, the prairie grass has grown quite tall. Who knows what hides inside that jungle of green.

I had not made note of the big tree you see here during previous jaunts through the Lucy Park backwoods jungle. I have no clue as to what type tree this is.

The current 15 day forecast is for day after day after day being HOT, with several days going over the 100 degree mark.

Every summer there comes a time where one does not need to mix in some hot water to take a shower.

We are weeks away from the arrival of summer, and my cold water already is lukewarm to a degree where it really is not accurate to call it cold water. 

Cold water and ice cubes coming out of the refrigerator render the lukewarm situation bearable...

No comments: