Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Back To Lucy Park Crossing New Lucy Park Gulch Bridge


After overheating in the over 100 degree heat at Lake Wichita on Sunday, I opted to stay indoors on Monday, til the early evening when I ventured out to go to Walmart.

Today, that day being Tuesday, the temperature was only 91 degrees when I went walking around shady Lucy Park.

As you can see via the photo documentation, above, the new Circle Trail bridge across Lucy Park Gulch is now completed, with the trail no longer closed.

It only took a couple weeks to build this bridge over dry land. No special vision was involved.

Tomorrow we will be halfway through June. I really tire of time flying by way too fast.

I am currently about 100% certain I will not be venturing to the Pacific Northwest this coming Summer. 

A few months ago I thought it was a for certain deal that I would be heading to Washington in late July.

No comments: