Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Texas Hills Are Alive With Color

I have been vertical since around five this morning. Lots to do, lots to get done.

Earlier today I blogged about the Skagit Valley being in full technicolor mode with the annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival underway.

Around noon I felt the need to commune with nature, so I drove to Arlington to the Village Creek Natural Historical Area to have what may be my last walk with the Indian Ghosts who haunt this location.

As you can above, the bluebonnets this wildflower season in North Texas are being quite healthy, unlike during drought times.

The April Prairie Notes #112 showed up in my emailbox this morning.

The April Prairie Notes is titled Science Nerds, Nature Mystics & You. Click the link and you'll see Don Young's photos documenting the currently colorful status of the Tandy Hills.

No comments: