Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

In my mailbox this Easter morning I found a "Happiest Easter Wishes!" card from my mom and dad.

Happy Easter, mom and dad.

If my information source is correct, with that information source being my favorite ex-sister-in-law, Spencer Jack's grandma, Spencer Jack should be arriving in Phoenix tomorrow.

I tried to confirm, with Spencer Jack's dad, that he was going to be in Phoenix tomorrow, but I got no confirmation.

I have not called my mom and dad since I learned that Spencer Jack was going to be in Phoenix tomorrow, to find out if my parental units were aware of this. My mom always tells me about any expected incoming visitors. The last time I talked to my mom there was no mention made of Spencer Jack's upcoming visit. An incoming aunt was mentioned, but no Spencer Jack.

I will make a Happy Easter call to my mom and dad later today. I suspect I will then be told that Spencer Jack is arriving tomorrow.

Changing the subject to something else.

I had myself a long swim this morning, with some slight drippage adding some water to the pool. The clouds looked as if they were about to deliver a downpour, but no downpour poured down. And now, a  couple hours later, the sky is mostly blue.

I have not been on my bike for well over a month. I think I will put an end to the lack of bike time today.

No comments: