Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bill Clinton Slimes Todd Purdum and Vanity Fair

While mountain biking today, before I got a flat tire, I heard Rush Limbaugh going on and on over Bill Clinton ranting over something. But I caught the tail end of the the Limbaugh ranting on this subject, so I didn't know what it was Clinton had said or what it was about.

Hours later I learned it was an article in Vanity Fair by Dee Dee Meyer's husband, Tood Purdum that set Clinton off, when a campaign event attender in South Dakota asked Clinton about the article. Clinton blamed Purdum for his Whitewater Woes, among other things. With Bill, it is just never Bill who is the cause of his problems. Bill seems to have a very low opinion of the husband of his ex-press secretary. Dee Dee Meyers no longer speaks to Bill Clinton. I imagine after hearing Bill describe her husband as a lying, dishonest, sleazy slimeball she'll be even more disinclined to speak to the man.

Interesting to me, among many interesting things, in the Vanity Fair article Purdum does not mention Whitewater, but he does describe current Clinton shenanigans that when I read Purdum's description of them, I thought, geez, it's like Whitewater on a Grand Scale.

Read the Vanity Fair article here. Watch the video below to hear Bill Clinton's reaction to the Vanity Fair article. Judge for yourself who the slimebag is, Bill Clinton or Todd Purdum. I've made my choice.

No comments: