Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy Father's Day Photo From Nephew Jason


Incoming email this Father's Day morning, with a photo from long ago, with the source not being Microsoft's OneDrive Memory from this Day.

The source of this photo is my Favorite Nephew Jason.

Explanatory text in the email from Jason...

I recently stumbled across this photo of your parents and myself with your 3 beautiful sisters.   Circa 1979.  Thought you'd enjoy this.

That would be my mom holding Baby Jason. With my dad behind mom. You likely were able to figure that out without me explaining.

The big sister on the left is known as Nancy, the middle sister is Jackie, with littlest sister, Michele on the right.

The year being 1979 would have my dad being 49, if I am doing the arithmetic correctly. That is way younger than my current age. Mom would be 46, again, if I am doing the arithmetic correctly.

The fact that dad is wearing a tie, and mom and two-thirds of my sisters are wearing dresses, indicates to me this photo must have been taken at some sort of church event. I do not recognize the location. 

And apparently I was not there when this photo was taken. By that point in time, 1979, I tended to shy away from any church type events, a tendency which continues to this day in 2024...

No comments: