Sunday, May 5, 2024

Big Bella Fort Worth News With Texas Cowboy Cutting Horses


I saw that which you see here, this Sunday morning on the front page of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram online edition.

Apparently, it is big news that the younger sister of super model, Gigi Hadid, has moved to Fort Worth to cut horses with her Texas cowboy partner.

Years ago, I found myself finding one or two of Bravo TV's Real Housewives shows to be amusing.

Yolanda Hadid was one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. When she was a lot younger Yolanda Hadid was a super model. Eventually becoming the mother of Gigi and Bella.

I do not remember Bella showing up on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I do remember Gigi, and the storyline which had her moving to New York City, to an expensive apartment her uber-wealthy Hadid dad got for her. Soon thereafter Gigi followed her mother's path and became a well known super model.

I think Bella Hadid also does the super model thing, but is not as well known as her older sister.

Why it is front page news that Bella Hadid has moved to Fort Worth to help her Texas cowboy partner cut horses, I have zero clue...

No comments: