Friday, November 5, 2021

Blue Sky Friday Walk At Lucy Park


The recent SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder) bout ended today with the return of a bright blue sky, with nothing wet dripping to earth.

And so I rolled my motorized motion device to Lucy Park for a couple miles of communing with nature.

Above we are at the northwest side of Lucy Park, looking at a picnic table sitting on a bluff overlooking the Wichita River.

I have had a picnic only once at Lucy Park. Early on during the COVID quarantine era I bought a Wholotta Box from Taco Bueno and drove it to Lucy Park. The Wholotta Box turned out to contain a whole lotta awful. Worst tacos, worst burritos, and worst chips ever.

After yesterday's Taco Bell experience I am done with fast food Mexican joints.

That is, until I am up north in Washington where I can go to Taco Time and get one of their giant burritos filled with healthy ingredients, rolled inside a whole wheat tortilla, or Taco del Mar for the best fish tacos I have ever had.

I would not trust a Texas fast food fish taco to not be using catfish as the main ingredient. 

It is almost 60 degrees coming up on 2 in the afternoon. Perhaps I will go on a bike ride in a couple hours. It's been awhile since I have rolled my bike's wheels....

No comments: