Saturday, October 30, 2021

Looking At Memories I Don't Remember


Google continues its sporadic sending of email with the subject line of "Look back at your memories from this day". This last Saturday morning of the 2021 version of October Google sent two memory looks. The one you see above and another made up of photos of Aunt Alice, and one of me.

In the look at memories above I only remember two of the memories. In the lower left that is me, at Dinosaur Valley State Park. There is a swimming zone there, with no life guard, but does provide Life Jugs to throw at a drowning person. The only other memory I remember from above is that is Reunion Tower in Dallas at the lower right.


Above all but the lower right are Aunt Alice in her various Halloween costumes. In the upper left and right Aunt Alice is Mary Todd Lincoln. Lower left Aunt Alice is Marilyn Monroe. Next to Marilyn, Aunt Alice is Gloria Swanson. And then on the lower right, that is me and Wanda on a houseboat on Lake Powell.

What fond memories to not remember...

No comments: