Monday, May 4, 2020

Sunshine Blazing HOT 101 May 4 In North Texas

I do not recollect the temperature going over the century mark last summer.

Or last spring.

It seems a little early in the year to be hitting 101.

Does this portend ominously for an extremely long HOT summer?

Yesterday, during a rare moment of interacting socially with another human during this period of social distancing, that other human rudely opined that it appeared I was rapidly gaining weight whilst quarantining.

Well.

I've not weighed myself lately. I think it may be a good idea to be layering on some new adipose tissue what with the possibility of food shortages from a possible economic collapse.

If I am remembering right I have heard thunder clapping only once during this usually stormy spring time of the year.

That 101 screen cap I capped from this morning Wichita Falls Times News Record says "Thunderstorms: 24%".

I'm not a meteorologist, so I don't know what a 24% thunderstorm is.

Can thunderclouds and blazing hot sunshine co-exist?

I guess we shall see as the hours of this 4th day of May pass...

No comments: