Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Hoodoo Mother's Day


This 2020 Mother's Day morning took me to the Wichita Bluff Nature Area where I saw what you see above, the latest natural iteration of the Wichita Bluff Nature Area's natural Hoodoo, today paying Hoodoo homage to Mothers everywhere.

Today is the first Mother's Day in decades where I can not call my Mother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I do not remember last Mother's Day call to mom. I know it took place, but I don't remember it.

I doubt I will be calling any mothers today to directly wish them a Happy Mother's Day. Though, I still do have a lot of relative mothers I can wish a Happy Mother's Day to.

So, Happy Mother's Day to my relative mothers, Jackie, Michele, Kristin, Cindy, Jenny, Monique, Arlene, Ruth, Judy, and other relative mothers I am currently not remembering.

And then there are my special non-relative mothers to wish a Happy Mother's Day to, such as Martha, Aunt Alice, Betty Lou, Beth, Lori, Hannah, Greta, and other non-relative mothers I am currently not remembering.

To one and all, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: