Friday, January 31, 2020

Wichita Bluff Erased Graffiti Hoodoos & Dershbags

A few days ago I mentioned Nature Communing On Wichita Bluffs With Graffiti after happening upon a big mess of graffiti covering a wall on the side of the Circle Trail at the west end of the Wichita Bluff Nature Area.

A couple days after that a return visit saw a contingent of Wichita Falls Anti-Graffiti Enforcers working to obliterate the vandalizer's graffiti.

And then yesterday I took an extremely cold walk on the bluffs and saw the result of the graffiti cleanup. One would never know vandals had vandalized.

What remains looks like the greenish patina of aged copper.

Continuing on past the former graffiti I came upon the most complex Hoodoo installation I have yet seen in all my years of finding Hoodoos on various Texas trails.


Six Hoodoos of various sizes. Can you find all six in the above photo documentation?

Changing the subject from graffiti and Hoodoos to something totally unrelated.

A day or two ago when I made mention of CBS Seeing Imaginary Signs Of Panther Island Progress I also made mention of a text message I got from one of Mrs. Caraway's old boyfriends. This particular old boyfriend is witty, wise and politically astute.

This morning Mrs. Caraway's witty, wise and politically astute old boyfriend text messaged me a new word inspired while watching Trump's Impeachment Trial. The text message...

"Unbelievable. New word...Dershbag."...

No comments: