Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday MSU Scary Blonde Encounter With Stampeding Mustangs

On this next to last Sunday of September, the day before the Autumnal Equinox begins the season which goes by the name of Fall, ending the season known as Summer, I opted to stay off my muddy bike and instead opted to take a walk around the Midwestern State University campus.

Eventually, if you keep reading I may explain that blonde under a red cap and big sunglasses looking borderline Halloween scary, who startled me today whilst strolling at MSU.

But first let's take another look at MSU's newest building. The just opened for business Centennial Hall, now with its landscaping installed, along with all four mustangs.



The four mustangs represent the four classes attending MSU: freshman, sophomore, junior and senior. That big mustang you see running into you is the senior mustang about to leap out of the pond into the real world. This is a very metaphoric art installation.


And above we see the freshman mustang about to gets its hoof wet in the college pool pond for the first time.

Let's see if my Official Wichita Falls Outdoor Adventure Guru Key can get us a closer look at the new building.


Well, no need to use the key, I found an unlocked door. This is an extremely futuristic interior of the sort I like a lot. The interior has lighting fixtures the likes of which I had not seen before.

The view above is looking out at those four mustangs through that tall glass wall you saw in the second photo.

I've been binge watching old James Bond movies on Pluto the past couple days. This interior seems like being in the lair of Dr. No, or some other Bond villain.


Turning around from the view out the window wall one looks up a white stairway to the next floor. There are four floors and elevators to reach them. Where we are above is on the ground floor, with a big atrium open to all the floors above. That brown stair looking structure to the left of the white stairs appeared to be some sort of series of benches, with USB/Power plug-ins, which are the square white dots you see on the vertical sides of the benches.


A closer look at the atrium's futuristic furnishings. Has me trying to remember the lyrics to the theme song for The Jetson's.

Oh, I almost forgot to explain that scary blonde wearing a red cap. I entered the building from the west side. I followed the glowing lighting around a couple corners. And then I came to a corner closed off by glass, with the blonde sitting behind the glass, making some point about getting ones vision checked. A right turn from the blonde took me right into the big open atrium and away from the scary blonde...

No comments: