Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Favorite David Nephew's Happy 9/11 Birthday #11

Today is my one and only Favorite David Nephew's 11th birthday.

Of course I had hoped to attend this year's  Happy Birthday David Festivities in Tacoma.

But, for multiple reasons, not the least of which is my invitation must have been lost in the mail, I do not get to do the Happy Birthday David thing in person this year.

But, there is always next year, and eternal optimist that I am, I am almost 100% next year on 9/11 I will be in Tacoma.

And if not on 9/11/20, then 9/11/21, for sure, because I would not want to miss David's Bar Mitzvah.

For Happy Birthday purposes I searched for photos of my one and only redheaded relative.

The first one you see here is from August of 2017, at Birch Bay, way up north, near the Canadian border. David is so young in this picture, only 9 years old.

The next photo is from earlier this year, a Friday in the March version of 2019.

 

On the above occasion David was leading his twin siblings, Theo and Ruby, on a horse expedition in the Arizona desert, whilst his grandparental and parental units, and others, such as me, watched.


A couple days after David rode off into the desert he was at Aunt Jackie's where he directed his siblings, and others, into the cool pool, at the instigation of Uncle Jake.


Eventually David convinced his Favorite Uncle to get in the pool with him to do some water gymnastics.

And then it was off to In 'n Out, or some such place, for David and his Favorite Uncle's favorite libation.


Blackberry milkshakes. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!

No comments: