Monday, September 16, 2019

Day Late Happy Birthday To Jason, Joey, Christopher, Jeremy, Spencer Jack, David, Theo, Ruby and Hank Frank's Eldest Aunt


Yesterday Spencer Jack's dad text messaged me reminding me not to miss the Happy Birthday Party of Jason, Joey, Christopher, Jeremy, Spencer Jack, David, Theo, Ruby and Hank Frank's eldest aunt.

As so often happens my invitation to the birthday party must have gotten lost in the mail.

So, I text messaged d with my regrets that it was unlikely I would make it to the birthday party in a timely fashion, so Happy Birthday, in case I do not make it there in time.

Jason, Joey, Christopher, Jeremy, Spencer Jack, David, Theo, Ruby and Hank Frank's eldest aunt then texted back, thanking me for the Happy Birthday wishes, along with regrets that I might not be able to attend the Happy Birthday Party Gala.

That and the photo you see above, which Jason, Joey, Christopher, Jeremy, Spencer Jack, David, Theo, Ruby and Hank Frank's eldest aunt described as "The view from our latest Hood Canal property acquisition". That may not be the precise quote, I am typing from memory here.

That is one lush looking garden. I am not able to discern what type vegetables are growing in that lush garden.

The location of that garden, on the west side of Hood Canal, on the Olympic Peninsula, is not in what is known as the rain shadow of the Olympics. The area of the rain shadow gets a desert level of precipitation. Much of the part of the Olympic Peninsula which is not in the rain shadow gets copious amounts of rain, creating, in some places, a phenomenon known as a Rain Forest.

I do not believe this latest Hood Canal property acquisition of Jason, Joey, Christopher, Jeremy, Spencer Jack, David, Theo, Ruby and Hank Frank's eldest aunt is in the area of the peninsula which gets Rain Forest levels of rain, but, still, likely gets a lot of rain.

I wonder if there are blackberries growing wild at this location? I do miss blackberries...

No comments: