Monday, September 26, 2016

A Day After Getting Trashed Sikes Lake Is Now Litter Free

Twenty-fours ago I was at Sikes Lake at the location you see here with that location and much of the Sikes Lake shoreline sporting a lot of litter, brought by Saturday's storm.

I blogged about Sikes Lake getting trashed in Severe Storm Litters Sikes Lake With Space Odyssey Bridge Wedding.

And now that trash is gone.

Yet one more reason I have grown to like my new Texas location, compared to my previous Texas location, the lesser half of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, which may be the Litter Capital of America.

I have no idea who picked up all the litter. Or when it was picked up in the time frame between noon on Sunday and noon on Monday.

But, by whatever means and by whoever, good job, Wichita Falls....

No comments: