Saturday, March 10, 2012

The 2nd Saturday Of March Dawns Cold Thinking About Rounding Up Rattlesnakes

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell on this 2nd Saturday of the 3rd month of 2012 you can not see that the outer world at my location is chilled to 49 degrees with clouds continuing to threaten the drippage of water.

49 degrees is the weather predictor's predicted high for today. So, apparently, it is already as hot as it is going to get today. The weather predictor's predicted low for today is 42.

A few days ago I was tempted to turn on the air conditioner for the first time this year. I thought I was done turning on the furnace, but I've got that device back providing artificial heat this morning.

The Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup starting rounding up rattlesnakes on Thursday. This always causes me to get interesting questions I can not answer, such as this question from Kenz40...

How do I contact someone about getting a cured/tanned rattlesnake hide?

I added the question mark. I have no answer to the question except to suggest attending this weekend's roundup of rattlesnakes in Sweetwater.

I will not be attending this weekend's Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup. Seeing the rattlesnakes rounded up once was enough for me.

I will also not be going swimming this morning, due to temperature issues.

No comments: