Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's Tired Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man Worrying About Texas Sharon's Freedom Of Speech Assault From Range Resources

The Tired Shadow Of The Tandy Hills
Thin Man
By the time the noon time frame came I'd grown tired of feeling tired so I took my tired self to the Tandy Hills Natural Area to do some tired natural hill hiking in the hope this might avail me of an energy boost.

It sort of did.

But now something in the air is irritating my eyes real bad, with itching, burning and eye precipitation.

In the picture you are looking at the Tired Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man standing on the escarpment above the roar of Tandy Falls.

Why is so much crystal clear water currently roaring over Tandy Falls, I found myself wondering? We have not had any rain in weeks. Where is the Tandy Creek water coming from?

It is currently 76 degrees in the outer world at my location on the planet.

Currently on my mind, in addition to being tired, is the bizarre assault on Texas Sharon by one of the gas drillers called Range Resources. I must further ponder this latest outrage, but, I have currently pondered enough to suggest to Texas Sharon that she high tail it back to the United States of America where her right to free speech is constitutionally guaranteed.

No comments: