Monday, March 12, 2012

The 2nd Monday Of March Dawns Late With A Blue Rain-Free Sky

Looking at the outer world through the bars of my patio prison cell, via my secondary viewing portal on the outer world, it appears that the nuclear sky orb is well on its way to doing its daily illumination duty on this 2nd Monday of the 3rd month of 2012.

At Day 12 we are rapidly approaching the Ides of March.

I think I can type, without fear of once again being wrong, that over a third of March has now passed into history.

Now that we are on Day 2 of Daylight Saving Time I remember it is this particular time switch that I do not like.

Last night I found myself still up and about past midnight. Which had me up, this morning, after the sun.

If I find a one hour time change discombobulating, I suspect a 17 hour plane ride, to the west, that had me crossing the International Date Line, out in the mid-Pacific, would really have me messed up.

I won't be going swimming this morning. It is too late for that. That and it is also too cold.

No comments: