Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chesapeake Energy Is Following Me With Cornbread For Lunch

I just returned from being up north in the Grapevine zone. Rain began dripping on the way back south to my current location, that being sitting in front of my computer monitor, waiting for cornbread to finish baking, so I can have cornbread and chili for lunch.

When I woke up my computer and checked email I saw one from Twitter telling me that Chesapeake Energy is now following me on Twitter.

So, now I've got an imagination-challenged, cliche-ridden, vulgar, moronic shill from Express Energy Services stalking me on the very blog you're reading right now. With Chesapeake Energy now following me on Twitter.

What's next? Jerry Jones following me?

Well, since Chesapeake Energy is now following me, I'll have to try and see if I can come up with something nice to say about them.

In the meantime, the cornbread is ready.

3 comments:

twister said...

Are you going to block them? Is their red beans and rice to go along w/ the cornbread? =9

Durango said...

Twister---
No beans or rice, except for the beans that were in the chili.

And no. I'm not going to block Chesapeake. Not on Twitter.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

The Trujillo's were going to have chili, but sweet Annie informed me that she wasn't in the mood. Instead I made money bags...very tastey.

I love that you're being so kind as to let Chesapeake follow you. Maybe if they follow you long enough they'll learn how to do things properly.