Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Horoscopes & Northwest Nuttiness

Unlike Nancy Reagan and Gar the Texan I really don't put a whole lotta stock in Horoscopes, beyond some slight entertainment value. And, unlike those two, I certainly don't arrange my existence around how the stars are aligned.

But, every once in awhile the daily Horoscope for my sign, that being Leo, can be spooky. Then again, just by chance, if you read enough random things, something is going to resonate with ones own reality.

So, my Horoscope for today is, "New information shows who was telling the truth and who was not. Get your informants to keep talking and the entire story comes out."

Okay, for several weeks now I've been getting emails and comments, to this blog, regarding "things" in Tacoma and Seattle. I have not been publishing the comments and haven't known what to make of what these "informants" are telling me. As in, am I reading truth, or not? Nor have I been able to figure out the motivation for ferreting this information to me. Some of the time I think I'm being manipulated by someone using me to get at some one who's ire we share in common. But I'm thinking that's assigning a way too Machiavellian cleverness that just isn't warranted by the nature of the instigating aggravation.

Trouble is, I really have no direct contact with anyone in Tacoma who might shed some light. So, the easiest thing for me is to be both intrigued and to basically ignore the incoming information. Maybe I should quit ignoring and print it all and see if a pot somewhere starts to boil, or fizzles.

It's a perplexing conundrum. Maybe tomorrow's Horoscope will point me in the right direction...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should write a book about Northwest Nuttiness. I love a good mystery, but print the damn emails and comments your talking about! Inquiring minds are inquiring. Also you have still not told us how and why you came to be in Texas. Didn't you promise to spill the beans on that?

Gar said...

Durango, Horrorscopes are crap, but a Leo is still a Leo.

Shelley, Shelley, Shelley. You say you love a good mystery but then you want Durango to write a "tell all". If he was to "spill the beans", then there would be no mystery and you, my dear, would cease to love Durango. It can't be done.

He's really quite boring.

Durango said...

Shelley, Gar's is telling the truth for once. I really am quite boring. You should try and get Gar to tell the story of how it is he became Gar the Texan. It is much more convoluted than how I became a resident of this state.