Thursday, March 5, 2009

Going To New York, Texas For Some ZipLine Adventures

Last summer I blogged about a fun sounding new adventure out in the East Texas zone called NY TX ZipLine Adventures.

Sky-High Thrills-Texas Style!

Well, when I was up in Tacoma last summer. (I think I've previously mentioned being up there) It was really really cold for an entire month. I was quite miserable.

Anyway, while I was in Tacoma I heard from Connie of ZipLine, thanking me for mentioning them in my blog, telling me that they'd had several visitors come their way, from my blog, after being directed to their website.

Well, I got back to Texas on August 20. I remember that date clearly due to feeling so relieved. But, due to so many things going on all around me, I forgot about ZipLining.

Until today. I once more heard from Connie of ZipLine, reminding me that there are Two Free Zip Tours waiting for me and that I would be glad I came and zipped with them in New York.

So. Who wants to go ZipLining with me? Any volunteers?

4 comments:

Gar said...

Excellent! Sign me up!

Unless, of course, you'd like to wait for some buxom female that likes to take her clothes off before she flies.

I can completely understand the hesitation.

Anonymous said...

Ill go but im not taking my clothes off.
Let me know when your lear jet arrives. it`s just a 2 mile walk to the airport. ALL is a winding twisting steep incline.
@li

Anonymous said...

Why does Gar want to go ziplining with you? He thinks you're really boring. I don't, so take me. Please.

Durango said...

That's it? I've only got 3 takers on this ziplining deal? Well, actually 4. One came in via email.

Shelley, Gar doesn't think I'm boring. In Gar speak, boring means scintillating. He has some verbal dyslexia issues.

@li, if I didn't fly my Lear Jet up to Nova Scotia to catch a total eclipse of the sun, I'm not gonna fly it up to east Montana just to catch you with your clothes off again.