Monday, July 27, 2026

Avoiding Monday Heat Stroke Via Walmart Air-Conditioning


Due to the extreme current heat scorching us in North Texas the National Weather Service advised that it would be wise to limit one's outdoor exposure on this final Monday of the 2026 version of July.

So, it was to Walmart I ventured for my daily salubrious endorphin acquisition and nature communing.

Which would make the above photo documentation me aiming my phone camera at one of the Walmart security monitor screens.

You would not know it by the photo documentation, but it is actually quite bright inside Walmart. I do not know why my photo documentation seems to indicate otherwise.

Currently we are scheduled to have one HOT Day after another for the next 10 days, give or take a day or two. I think tomorrow I might opt for a different indoor nature communing location. Target. That store is not quite as big as Walmart, it is about the same distance from my abode, maybe closer, than Walmart.

The selection of wildlife one gets to see at Target is never as entertaining as that which I see at my nearby Walmart.

No comments: