Friday, July 31, 2026
HOT Final Day Of July Nature Communing In Walmart's Air-Conditioned Comfort
Washington's Linda Lou called me when I had my hands full, whilst leaving my abode, on my way to Walmart for some salubrious late afternoon air-conditioned nature communing and wildlife observing.
When I got to my vehicle my hands were no longer full, other than the phone in my two hands, aimed at the rear-view mirror so as to photo document the temperature inside my vehicle.
120 degrees as measured by the Fahrenheit method.
The outer world temperature was way cooler than 120 degrees, at a relatively chilly 107 degrees.
Walmart's air-conditioner does a fairly good job at keeping it cool. My personal abode seems to do a better job at keeping cool, than Walmart.
Rain and thunderstorms had been predicted for today. So far, neither has happened. Looking out my window all I see is a clear blue sky. No clouds.
The final day of July has been a HOT one. The first two days of August are currently predicted to be relatively chilly, in the low 90s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment