Saturday, January 28, 2023

Google Memories Take Off My Clothes & Adds A Sister


I am sort of enjoying the daily Google memories of late, due to discovering clicking on the email photo collage takes me to dozens of more photos, including the three you see here. 

I was born in Eugene, Oregon. All my grandparental units lived in Lynden, Washington, which is where Mom and Dad were from. Well, sort of. I think Mom always lived in Lynden, with Dad located in various other Whatcom County locations, like Sumas and Nooksack.

Mom and Dad mailed the above photo, and others, to the grandparental units, including Grandpa Porter, who then wired money to Mom & Dad, with the telegraph saying, "Buy that boy some clothes". 

I was the first born grandson on mom's side of the family.


We are still in Eugene in the above photo. Brother Jake now added. 


Due to seeing sister Nancy added, this would indicate we have now moved from Eugene to Mount Vernon, Washington, which is the town Nancy was born in.

Nancy was a cute baby. She won some sort of Skagit Valley Herald baby contest. 

The day after tomorrow, January 30 is Mom's birthday. I think Mom would have been 90, maybe 91, on her next birthday.

We should have a party...

No comments: