Friday, December 9, 2022

Foggy Lucy Park With Chicken Pot Pie Soup & Biscuits


It was back to Lucy Park I ventured this foggy Friday morning, to do some nature communing and fast walking.

Since my last visit to Lucy Park most of the trees have now sent their leaves to the ground, creating and orangish-brown carpet.

This morning's fog was reminiscent of what regularly clouded my vision when I lived in the Puget Sound zone of Washington. I remember one Fall, back in the 1990s, when almost the entire month of October was non-stop thick fog, day after day.

A couple days ago, on Facebook, I saw reference made to Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup. That is lunch today, with biscuits, which are currently baking.

Thick fog and Chicken Pot Pie Soup seems like a good combo.

Fallen leaves in Western Washington create a much more annoying problem than what fallen leaves create in Texas. At my old home in Mount Veron I would have to rake up the leaves, get them off the flat roofs, and the stairs.

Because there the leaves turn slipppery.

In Texas the fallen leaves just sort of dry out, and blow away, creating leaf drifts in some locations, such as currently is the case in my covered carport.

Beeper beeped. Time for Chicken Pot Pie Sound and Biscuits.

No comments: