Friday, December 2, 2022

Lucy Park Backwoods Foliage-Free Walk


Yesterday was cloudy and cold. Before leaving my abode I thought today was also cold, but not cloudy. Thinking the outer world to be cold I was under too many layers when I drove to Lucy Park for some fast-paced nature walking this morning.

The temperature was slightly under 70. I removed some layers and was able to render a result which was comfortable.

Via the phone photo documentation, you can see that aforementioned blue sky. You can also see that the former Lucy Park backwoods jungle has lost most of its greenery, the leaves in the trees, the grass on the ground.

It has been a month or two since I have rolled my bike anywhere. I need a change of habit and scenery. Bike rides would sort of provide that change, sort of...

No comments: