Sunday, November 13, 2022

Chilly Lucy Park Backwoods Hike While Seattle Seahawks Lose Another Game In Germany


On this second Sunday of the 2022 version of November, it was back to Lucy Park I went to commune with nature in the Lucy Park backwoods zone.

Today was my first post-freeze outdoor outing. We have been below freezing two nights in a row. Even so, most of the leaves in most of the trees are refusing to turn off the green, before eventually falling to the ground.

Due to there being no need to worry about stepping on a snake, one can now safely go off trail to meander among the trees.

I thought I was going to be watching the Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers play football in Munich, Germany, this morning. I thought NBC was broadcasting the game all over the country. I thought wrong. Madame McNutty, in Virginia, was also disappointed to find NBC in Virginia was not broadcasting the game.

Did a lot of Germans fill that Munich stadium to get to watch the Seahawks lose? Were ticket prices at the American level?

Eventually I may get answers to these probing questions...

No comments: