Saturday, April 9, 2022

Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival Is Back With Sasha Bass Threatening To Ruin Everything


The Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival is an event the likes of which I have never seen done better, anywhere.

I was so impressed with the Main Street Arts Festival, way back when I first attended it, the following year I made a Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival webpage.

This event takes place in downtown Fort Worth. Well, there was that one year around the turn of the century when a tornado wreaked havoc in downtown Fort Worth, causing the Main Street Arts Festival to move off Main Street to head a couple miles west to what is known in Fort Worth as the Cultural District.

So, this year a civil war of sorts has broken in downtown Fort Worth caused by Queen Sasha Bass.

We have blogged about this ongoing debacle a couple times, in...

Upcoming High Noon Shootout Between Sundance Sasha & Reata Micallef and in Time To Worry About Sundance Sasha With Lady Whistleworth.

Apparently, Queen Sasha got into some sort of turf war with the Main Street Arts Festival.

Sasha initiated a competing arts festival featuring local artists, with the local artists showing their arts in the area known as Sundance Square Plaza, that being the little square built on parking lots after years of confusing Fort Worth's few tourists with signs pointing to Sundance Square, where there was no square, til the parking lots were turned into one.

A lifelong DFW native sent my phone that which you see above, with the text about Queen Sasha ruining everything, along with photos of the Main Street Arts Festival, which opened on Thursday and runs through Sunday.

That same lifelong DFW native also asked me if I was Fort Worth Duke, a new entry on Instagram, doing the same, I assume, well written snarkiness about Queen Sasha and the ongoing downtown Fort Worth debacle, currently on Instagram as Lady Whistleworth and Fort Worth Confidential.

I blogged about Lady Whistleworth in Time To Worry About Sundance Sasha With Lady Whistleworth, but do not remember if I blogged about Fort Worth Confidential. I do remember that I had intended to do so, after getting a blog comment pointing me to Fort Worth Confidential.

Oh, and I am not Fort Worth Duke...

No comments: